COUNSELLING and PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
Introducing Gail Marshall, Psychologist
Member APS No: 022516
Qld Registration No: 963 135
Provider for Medicare and Private Health Funds, and provides services to the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) beneficiaries.
Gail has had twelve years experience working as a psychologist in a number of settings including government departments, semi-government and in private practice. Her experience includes:
- Working with clients experiencing emotional, psychological and trauma difficulties as well as work-related, relationship and interpersonal issues.
- Extensive contact with veterans and their families.
- Assessments for at-risk clients return to work and rehabilitation treatment needs.
- Liaising with other professionals within a multi-disciplinary framework.
Counselling provided to:
- Individuals (Adults)
- Veterans and their families
- Conflict resolution
- Report writing
- Return to work assessments
- Group workshops and programs
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Living with pain and chronic illness
- Anger management
- Grief and loss
- Relationship issues
- Work related issues
- Victims of abuse
Consultation Fee: $110.00 per session
Medicare Rebate ($75.00) available with your doctor’s referral.
Please click on the photo below for more information on your practitioner.